Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Well I can't believe our season is almost over!! The next school volleyball I will play will be in High School. We only have a few more games and a few more weeks.  Tuesday and Wednesday we played Kemmerer and Cokeville.  I had some great serves!! I served 19 in a row vs. Kemmerer... Cokeville was a different story!! We beat both of them but I didn't play so well vs. Cokeville... It's amazing how we can play so crappy and still win! C: I love volleyball!  School has been going pretty good so far!  The High school Football and Volleyball games are great! I love watching them. If the drama gets worse in High School I cannot imagine how bad it will be! I better start to pick it up if I want to play at all in High School.  My serves are great but I really need to work on passing! Well I have a funeral to go to tomorrow... And I'm super hungry so I gotta get going. I'm kind of glad it's the weekend C:

No comments:

Post a Comment