Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Life as we know it C:

Lately I've been playing a LOT of volleyball! C: I really love it! We have become soooo much better and it has become sooo much more fun! My team is doing great! We beat some teams, we had some fun, and we laughed and had fun while we were doing it! I have another game Tuesday and Wednesday! C: Can't wait!!
Yesterday was the Homecoming parade. The 8th grade vball team won best theme award. Friday night we had a little party with some of the team. Then I stayed the night at my friends house C: We had some fun. Yesterday there was a football game and someone on the other team got injured internally. The firetruck was there and everything. There was also a random person lifting and he dropped the bar on his throat. Pretty strange!! O.o Crazy day! Other than that we only got to play to halftime because of lightning. But the score was 42-0 and we won. Had some fun times with a few of my friends and coach when we were waiting for the game though. I would say life is going fast. It should probably slow down just a little bit so I can live a little more :)) well I just got back from Salt Lake and I'm really tired! ... Come watch me play if you can :D

No comments:

Post a Comment