Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just like that

And just like that... our season is over... I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad! We had a great season... not much to be ashamed of. We haven't even gotten very far yet! We still have the 4 years that matter the most ahead of us. I really can't wait to play some more basketball and volleyball in high school! For now, i'm just waiting on track. I'm not sure I want it to come too fast though. I don't want this year to end yet! We just got started and this has been the best year of my life so far. I'm loving this school year like nothing before. Plus, as soon as this year is over... people who matter will move away. Mikel will get a new job, Laura will move 24 thousand hours away, and no one will be left to visit... To top all of that, high school will begin. Life goes by too fast. I can barely even enjoy these days. All I'm saying is just like that, life passes by you. Enjoy it while you can, because most things only happen once... and when they happen, they don't stay long! Just like that, today is over and tomorrow begins... just like that, it's all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment