Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Me, Peyson and Ainslee :)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Funn times!!~ C:

Aawwwh... Yesterday my mom and brother came down to Logan, Utah to visit. (I'm staying in Logan with my sister) Dallin and Peyson played all day and we had lots of fun... Last night after all the "kids" were asleep, my mom, Laura, and me stayed up until 2 in the morning talking about all the funny things I've done with my sister. We were laughing soooo hard by the end of the night! :)) I have never laughed that hard IN MY LIFE!! We had so much fun! Then Laura and I had a water fight while she was showering because she wanted me out of the bathroom. I think she won though because she drenched EVERYTHING! I was scared of her the rest of the night! I ran around like a crazy person... which I normally do but this time it was for real... I had a blast! Then today I babysat while my mom and Laura went to the temple.  Humm... that wasn't so great! Two little wild childs and one baby that won't go to sleep... Not so pretty! :/ blah! :)) but we had fun. Then my mom and the boys and I went shoppin for candy (for me of course) we ended up shopping for school supplies as well... (they were on sale!) Tonight my sister, Peyson, Ainslee, and me are going to watch Soul Surfer and Mars Needs Moms, have popcorn, and possibly candy! :)) I've had a BLAST here at my sisters!!             
Lots of funn times, funny things, and I met some new people! I can't believe it's almost over! We went shoppin and got lots of new clothes! Now my brother is going to college... wow! My life will be soooo boring! 1 week until VOLLEYBALL!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) I cannot wait! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment